- In many businesses, complaints are seen as an essential tool, helping the business to identify weaknesses and improve customer care. Please let us know if you are not happy with the service or treatment you received.
- In this practice we take complaints very seriously indeed and try to ensure all patients are pleased with their experience of our service. When patient complain, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that matter resolved as quickly as possible.
- If you have a complaint about the treatment we would offer you to discuss your treatment with your dentist who provided the treatment other complaints about our service would be dealt with practice manager or principal dentist.
- If you are not happy to return to your dentist to discuss the problems then we would ask you to put your thoughts in writing to Dr Tomas.
- You would be informed of the outcome of the investigation and invited to attend the practice for a meeting to discuss the issues and to offer solutions.
- If the complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction then you can contact NHS England on 0300 311 22 33 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For private treatment Dental Complaints Service on 020 8253 0800